The Polar U-Series upright bakery fridge is perfect for any professional kitchen which uses specialist patisserie or baker’s trays.
Able to accommodate up to twenty 600x400mm trays (18 recommended), the fridge offers more than enough capacity to house large quantities of pastries, cookies or rolled dough, so you’ll always have plenty of space for a busy day’s baking.
With everyday reliability and simple user-friendly operation, the Polar keeps your stock chilled without fuss – even when kitchen temperatures reach up to 43°C.
Strong stainless-steel construction and heavy-duty castors make cleaning and maintenance simple. A superb choice for businesses which bake on-site. Trays sold separately.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce.
Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste.
If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
- Capacity 850Ltr
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 740(W) x 990(D)mm
- Power Type 350W, 1.95A
- Voltage 230V
- Capacity for up to 18 specialist patisserie trays (sold separately)
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing door helps retain internal temperature and reduce running costs
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Simple manual defrost mode
- Door is both lockable and reversible – fridge is secure and easy to position
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 534
- Gems Rating: 4
- Noise Level (Decibles): 52
- Net Usable Capacity: 619 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 8-43°C
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia