Looking for a fridge that will excel in the most busy, commercial environments? Then this double-door counter fridge from Polar’s U-Series will be the product for you.
The fridge is designed with intelligent controls that allow you to switch between meat (-2°C to +2°C), fish (-1°C to +1°C) and general storage (+1°C to +4°C) pre-sets at the touch of a button – making it easier to change temperatures to match your seasonal menu.
This double fridge is constructed with anti-tilt, E-shaped shelf supports that allow you to house shelving and 1/1GN pans in the same place – giving you more space to store the produce that you need.
The fridge has been expertly designed to help make preparation tasks easier; with a total of 196 litres of useable storage space, that is complimented by a stainless-steel counter, and the 2-in-1 design allows you to prep anything from sandwiches or paninis to poultry or meat, whilst having fast and easy access to the fresh ingredients required.
A powerful forced-air cooling system provides consistent and effective refrigeration to keep your ingredients as fresh as possible.
With lockable castors the fridge can be kept secure while allowing for easy movement when cleaning or renovations are required. The fridge also features lockable doors that aid in keeping your produce safe whilst reducing the risk of lost-goods.
- Weight Capacity of Shelf/Drawer: 200
- Depth of shelf/drawer (GN sizing): 530
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 196L
- Gems Rating: 6
- Noise Level (Decibles): 58
- Electronic expansion valve for quicker cooldown and recovery
- LED Iighting allows you to easily find produce
- Anti-tilt, E-shape shelf supporter, can hold shelf and GN pan together to maximise space
- Lockable, heavy-duty castors
- 1/1 GN compatible
- Forced air cooling