Looking for a high-capacity and high-reliability fridge that can hold six gastronorms? Then the Polar U-series six-drawer gastronorm counter fridge will be the product for you. This stainless-steel fridge has a high durability allowing it to last long in the busy kitchen environment.
Also, the six drawers means there’s enough room to store different type of food without the risk of cross contamination.
Boasting the 1/1 gastronorm compatibility gives your chefs quick access to ingredients without having the cross the kitchen, allowing them to take the pans out when needed.
And the user-friendly digital controls helps you set temperatures at the touch of a button so your chefs can change temperature based on the correct ingredients being stored.
Featuring the highest commercial specification means this fridge has be built to be designed for the busy kitchen environments, so they can last in the tough rigours of the catering environment.
Including the forced air cooling system allows the fridge to cool down quickly creating a constant cool amount of air even after the fridge has been opened.
- Capacity 6 x 1/1GN
- Dimensions 860(H) x 1795(W) x 700(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 300W
- Refrigerant R600a / 95g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 164kg
- Noise Level (Decibles): 46.5
- Climate Class: 4M1
- Temp Class: M1
- Weight Capacity of Shelf/Drawer: 69
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 158
- Total Energy Consumption: 2.11
- Depth of shelf/drawer (GN sizing): 540
- Gems Rating: 5
- Energy Efficiency Index: 35.1075129120341
- N-Standard: EN 16825
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia