Produce up to 50kg of soft, bullet-shaped ice every day with the Polar ice machine. Despite its compact size, the Polar has an impressive output, making it a fantastic choice for bars, pubs and food courts with limited space. Operation and access couldn’t be easier with the G-Series, as ice is dispensed into the large 10kg capacity bin ready for immediate use. Alternatively, the door can be closed to safely store and protect the ice until its required – perfect in preparation for spikes in demand.
Thanks to the strong stainless steel commercial design, the Polar is incredibly durable and easy to clean, helping to substantially reduce maintenance times at the end of your busy services. The machine even includes a handy self-clean mode, reducing down-times and ensuring every block of ice made is hygienic and safe for consumption.
Polar G-Series ice machines are designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series ice machines if you need a reliable mains-filled unit with improved output and longer lasting ice.
- Dimensions 831(H) x 498(W) x 604(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R290
- Weight 45.5kg
- Ice is dispensed into the large 10kg capacity bin ready for immediate use
- User-friendly push-button controls ensure a simple operation with little training required
- Solid door helps to maintain temperature and keep ice free from contaminants
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction with automatic clean mode for effortless maintenance
- Simple manual defrost function helps to keep the unit performing at its best
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Auto fill – requires plumbing into a mains water connection for non-stop ice production
- Dispenses soft bullet-shaped ice
- Internal drain pump as standard – easy to install
- Ambient temperature range: 15°C to 38°C
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Output 50kg/24hr
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia