Looking for a drinks dispenser that can make serving drinks easy? Then the Polar G-series twin tanks chilled drinks dispenser will be the product for you. Thanks to the stainless steel construction this dispenser is both strong and sturdy helping to make it long-lasting.
Also, the polycarbonate tank is resistant to extreme temperatures making it perfect for serving fruit juice, iced tea, lemonade and slush puppies.
Boasting the easy-clean construction allows the bowl to be easily removed saving staff time when cleaning.
And the simple dial temperature control makes it easy to change the temperature dependant on the beverage, so you only need one dispenser to make different types of drink.
Featuring the non-drip tap prevents the tap from spilling liquid out, helping to keep the overall area clean and non-sticky.
And the manual defrost helps when you need to quickly change the temperature of the drink, so you know that the dispenser will only become room temperature when staff decide too.
Including the froth free stirring makes the quality of your drinks better so your drinks can remain full of flavour.
And the 12 litre tank means less time refilling so your staff don’t have to constantly change the drink. This dispenser comes with two tanks which allows for different beverages to be sold at once, giving your customers a range of choice.
The gentle stirring paddle maintains the quality of the drink so there’s no frothing and no oxidisation.
- Capacity 24Ltr
- Dimensions 640(H) x 430(W) x 430(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Output 370W
- Power Type 1.6A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 0°C to 10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 28kg
- Gentle paddle rotations ensure froth-free stirring for delicious drinks
- Contact-free operation allows guests to open the taps with their glass
- Non-drip taps will cut down on waste and keep your table surface dry
- Built-in drip trays protect tables from spills caused by over-filling
- Twin 12-litre polycarbonate tanks for dispensing two types of drink at the same time
- Four sturdy feet for stable positioning on your work surface or tabletop
- Tap lever means it’s easy to drain the tanks for quick cleaning after service
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia