Looking for a bottle cooler that can store hundreds of bottles and cans? Then the Polar G-series top loading bottle cooler will be the product for you. Thanks to the premium forced air-cooling system the chilled performance is optimised keeping the contents of the cooler at the perfect serving temperature.
Also, the 417Ltr capacity allows for hundreds of bottles and cans to be store at one time, ensuring that you can store enough beverages to go and reducing the need for mid-service re-stocking.
Boasting the 40mm insulation means the energy usage is minimised helping to reduce the running costs.
And the front-mounted integrated bottle opener with lid catcher gives you the ability to serve your customers quickly and easily without the need for constantly going back and forth to the bin.
Featuring the hard-wearing components, the bottle cooler is designed for everyday use making it perfect for demanding environments.
And the automatic defrost maximises the efficiency and cooling performance so the cooler can be opened without losing too much chill.
Including the castor wheels makes it easy to position so you can maximise space behind the counter.
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 212
- Gems Rating: 5
- Noise Level (Decibles): 42
- Powerful fan assisted cooling keeps contents cool during demanding hours
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and cooling performance
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- 40mm insulation improves energy efficiency and reduces running costs
- Easy-access bottle opener with integrated lid catcher
- Lockable for improved security
- Two strong stainless steel sliding lids and ledge
- 2 bin dividers helps organise stock and improve service efficiency
- Refrigerant R600a / 55g,Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C