Looking for a fridge that allows raid access to chilled ingredients? Then the Polar G-series Saladette counter fridge will be the product for you.
The 3 sturdy adjustable shelves allows chefs to use maximum capacity so a large amount of ingredients can be stored.
Also, the time-saving easy-clean construction means the fridge can be cleaned quickly and easily allowing for it to be kept hygienically clean with ease.
Featuring the accurate, user-friendly temperature controls and display means the fridge can be easily changed dependant on the ingredients being stored, so staff can keep the ingredients at the optimum temperature.
And the solid self-closing doors reduces temperature loss by closing automatically, perfect for when chefs have their hands full.
The fan assisted cooling ensure rapid temperature recovery, keeping the food and drink at the optimum temperature.
Including the automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance so food remains at the best temperature.
- Depth of shelf/drawer (GN sizing): 570
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 251
- Noise Level (Decibles): 43.2
- Solid self-closing doors reduce temperature loss
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Total top compartment size: 4GN (GN pans sold separately)
- Support bar size: 176 x 19mm
- Chopping board size: 1370(W) x 135(D)mm
- Weight Capacity of Shelf/Drawer: 13
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C