Looking for a way to offer up refreshing draft lager, ale, cider, and cocktails? Then the Polar G-series direct draw beer dispenser will be the product for you. Thanks to the half-size barrel keg space, this dispenser allows you to serve up chilled draft drinks in places where you might not otherwise be able to, making it perfect for catering events or sites without access to a dedicated cellar.
Also, the forced air-cooling system means your staff can rapidly bring the contents down to the temperature you want keeping the drinks served at the perfect temperature.
Boasting the front-mounted digital panel allows for quick and simply temperature control, so there¿s no need to use separate thermometers or spend too long figuring out the correct temperature.
And the easy to clean benefit makes this beer kegerator low to maintain, so the risk of germs, dirt, or dust from entering the barrels and contaminating the drink is reduced.
Featuring the beer taps, CO2 line, CO2 tee joint and Type A keg connector, this beer dispenser has all the small parts needed to make this work, allowing your staff to set up and use instantly. Please note the half barrel kegs, pressure regulator and dispensing gas are not included and are all sold separately.
Including the sturdy lockable castor wheels provides an easy positioning so once the wheels are locked it won¿t easily move around reducing the risk of injury.
- Dimensions 1438(H) x 1247(W) x 620(D)mm
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 265
- Gems Rating: 4
- Noise Level (Decibles): 47
- Strong stainless steel construction for time-saving easy-cleaning
- Fitted on lockable castors for easy installation and positioning
- 2x standard type A keg connectors supplied for simple setup
- Top mounted beer dispensing taps and drip tray for mess-free operation
- Lockable for added stock security
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 0°F to +194°F
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour