Want to speed up your meal prep while saving space? Using this countertop prep fridge from Polar’s G-Series is a highly effective way of achieving both – the unit can hold up to nine 1/3GN pans, and is designed with adjustable feet for stable positioning on any suitably-sized work surface.
This means you can have your most-used fresh ingredients, fillings or toppings within easy reach of your prep area. It’s a real time-saver, and not just when it comes to your preparation tasks – the fridge’s temperature can be quickly adjusted via the user-friendly digital control panel, while a continual evaporator ensures constant energy efficiency with little maintenance.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Dimensions 435(H) x 2000(W) x 395(D)mm
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 79kg
- Versatile storage area can hold up to 9x 1/3GN pans full of fresh ingredients
- Gastronorm pans can be quickly swapped out when you need to refill or replace
- Glass screen keeps contents cool while also protecting them from contamination
- Fan-assisted cooling ensures consistent temperature control and rapid recovery
- Manual defrost function to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up for improved performance
- Four adjustable feet for a stable setup on any countertop
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Noise Level (Decibles): 47
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Please note – gastronorm pans are not included and are sold separately (DN716)
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia