Looking for a way to keep your ingredients, fillings, and toppings easily accessible? Then the Polar G-series countertop prep fridge will be perfect for you.
The 5 ¼ gastronorm pan accessibility allows you to store multiple different ingredients in one go, making them perfect for quick and easy access.
Also, the four adjustable feet creates a stable positioning so it¿s less likely to become uneven and potentially spill the ingredients.
And the glass screen keeps contents cool protecting them from cross contamination.
Featuring the fan-assisted cooling system ensures consistent temperature control allowing for a rapid recovery from ambient settings.
And the manual defrost function helps with maintenance and long-lasting reliability so staff can choose when to turn it off to reduce the risk of burning out the fans.
Including the continual evaporator prevents water build-up, further improving performance and reducing overall running cost.
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1200(W) x 330(D)mm
- Output 150W. 1A.
- Temperature Range -2 to +8°C.
- Voltage 230V.
- Versatile storage area can hold up to 5x 1/4GN pans full of fresh ingredients
- Gastronorm pans can be quickly swapped out when you need to refill or replace
- Glass screen keeps contents cool while also protecting them from contamination
- Fan-assisted cooling ensures consistent temperature control and rapid recovery
- Manual defrost function to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up for improved performance
- Four adjustable feet for a stable setup on any countertop
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Noise Level (Decibles): 47
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Please note – gastronorm pans are not included and are sold separately (DN720)