Looking for a gastronorm fridge that’s great during prep? Then the Polar G-series countertop prep fridge will be the product for you.
The insulation keeps the cold in so your food can be kept at the optimum temperature.
Also, the adjustable shelves help to store chilled foods of all shapes and sizes, so large food quantities can be stored within easy reach.
With a glass guard around the pans, customers are restricted from touching the food, helping to prevent cross contamination.
And the gastronorm compatibility allows most-used ingredients to be placed for easy reach so chefs can prep prior to cooking.
The user-friendly temperature controls and display make it easily to change the temperature dependant on what’s being stored, so food can remain fresher for longer.
With a manual defrost option this fridge has maximum efficiency and performance to help food remain at the optimum temperature.
- Capacity 3 x 1/3 GN and 1 x 1/2 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1200(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 155(H) x 845(W) x 305(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Power Type 230V. 150W. 1A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 55kg
- Holds 3x 1/3GN and 1x 1/2GN pan (sold separately) full of your fresh toppings
- Glass sneeze screen surround protects ingredients and keeps them fresher
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up to stop food becoming soggy
- Manual defrost mode to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- Four sturdy feet allow for stable positioning wherever you need it
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Stainless steel design is strong, easy to clean and keep hygienic
- Glass guard is simple to assemble before use
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Noise Level (Decibles): 47
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Please note – gastronorm pans are not included and are sold separately (DN720)
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia