Looking for a fridge that fits perfectly in smaller kitchens? Then the Polar G-series double door slimline fridge will be the product for you.
The insulation keeps the cold in so your food can be kept at the optimum temperature.
Also, the adjustable shelves help to store chilled foods of all shapes and sizes, so large food quantities can be stored within easy reach.
With self-closing doors, this fridge can remain energy efficient while helping chefs when they have their hands full, and designed with two doors, your chefs can easily access ingredients so less cold will be let out, and food remains at the perfect temperature.
The user-friendly temperature controls and display make it easily to change the temperature dependant on what’s being stored, so food can remain fresher for longer.
With a fan-assisted cooling system this fridge has a rapid temperature recovery further helping to keep the ingredients at the optimum temperature.
- Capacity 960Ltr
- Dimensions 2000(H) x 1340(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1380(H) x 1220(W) x 570(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 800W. 4.8A
- Refrigerant R290 / 320g
- Temperature Range 0°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 165kg
- Weight Capacity of Shelf/Drawer: 21
- Gems Rating: 2
- Noise Level (Decibles): 50
- Depth of shelf/drawer (GN sizing): 540
- Net Volume: 715
- Total Energy Consumption: 3.52
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 715
- Star Rating: 3
- Energy Efficiency Index: 72.0280308339173
- N-Standard: EN 16825
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia
- Large item – check measurements