Looking for a hot plate that is large enough to hold a full size 1/1GN gastronorm? Then the Caterlite hot plate will be the product for you. Thanks to the stainless steel material the hot plates are easy to clean so they can be kept highly hygienic and last long.
Also, the toughened glass means its strong and safe to use so there’s no risk of it breaking during the hot temperatures.
Boasting the handy adjustable temperature, the hot plate can change temperature quickly allowing for different foods to be cooked at different temperatures without waiting too long for it to heat it up.
And the dial control makes it easy to use so the temperature can be controlled easily.
The power-on indicator light is great for user safety so customers and staff are aware of the hot plate being on, so that it’s not being touched.
And the side handles allows for easy positioning meaning it can be transported easily without needing to wait for it too fully cool down.
- Dimensions 35(H) x 550(W) x 350(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Toughened Glass
- Power Type 230V. 230W. 1A
- Temperature Range 60°C to 105°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 4.4kg
- 20kg maximum weight capacity
- 1/1GN gastronorm size
- Toughened glass
- Sturdy stainless steel base
- Easy-to-use dial control
- Power-on indicator light for user safety
- Side handles
- Lightweight and easy to store when not in use
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia