Create an inviting bar or outdoor area, with these charming bar stools from Bolero.
Boasting an industrial design, the stools are perfect for placing at the bar or matching with existing poseur height tables – adding a stylish touch that is sure to improve the look of your dining areas.
The pre-oiled wood is complemented by a powder-coated steel, that provides the stools with excellent durability and resistance to most weather conditions. This allows for heavy use throughout the changing seasons, without the worry of damage that could ruin the appearance or stability of the stools.
Foot bungs help to keep the chairs in place when guests are seated, whilst preventing your floors from becoming marked when moved – improving guest safety and reducing the risk of damaged flooring.
- Dimensions 750(H) x 350(W) x 350(D) mm
- Material Acacia Wood & Powder-Coated Steel
- Weight 7.3kg
- Pre-oiled wooden top allows for use in wet and dry weather without causing damage
- Industrial style will give your spaces a fresh look
- Minimalist style furnishing to enhance light and space
- Supplied fully-assembled, allowing for use straight away
- Sturdy wood and steel construction is able to withstand rust and corrosion when properly cared for
- Supplied with foot plugs to reduce floor markings and add stability when in use
- Ethically sourced, golden acacia wood adds a special touch to your furniture, without being on your conscience
- Matte black, powder-coated steel finish adds a distinct and bold touch that is sure to make your outdoor areas stand-out
- General Wood maintenance required – please order DL476