Make the most of your high-margin hot foods such as soups and stews by storing and merchandising them in this soup kettle from Apuro. Much like a bain marie, it uses a gentle wet heat to ensure your food stays hotter for longer – but without cooking or burning it.
The bright red exterior instantly catches the eye, and you can let your customers know what’s inside by sticking one of the supplied food labels on the front. Soup, stew, curry, chilli, beans – the choice is yours.
This soup kettle is particularly popular among mobile caterers, because it’s so easy to set up and use. Temperatures are controlled by a simple dial on the front, while a notched lid holds your ladle firmly in place during service. Between uses, the two side handles ensure it’s easy to carry while the removable inner pot makes cleaning a breeze too.
- Capacity 5.7Ltr
- Dimensions 348(H)mm
- Temperature Range 35°C to 95°C
- Weight 3.4kg
- Maximum temperature of 98°C to keep all kinds of soup hotter for longer
- Gentle wet heat operation keeps food warm while preventing it from burning
- Easy-to-use dial temperature control keeps you in complete control
- Notched lid keeps ladle safely in place throughout your service
- Removable inner pot ensures cleaning is quick, easy and hassle-free
- Includes label pack so you can let customers know what food is on offer
- A portable solution that’s incredibly popular among mobile caterers
- Sturdy side handles ensure it’s easy to carry or transport between uses
- Please note – suitable for warming food only, and not cooking it
- Recovery time: 20 seconds
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia