Looking for a steel griddle plate that is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Then the Apuro cast iron countertop griddle will be perfect for you. Thanks to the stainless-steel material the griddle is both durable and reliable allowing it to last longer in the busy kitchen environment.
Also, the powerful 2.8kw feature emables even heat distribution, thereby leading to create the perfect cooking results.
The extra wide 440 x 465mm cooking area allowing your chefs to cook even greater quantities of food.
And the non-slip rubber feet allows for stable positioning on the worktop so there is no risk of it sliding off the surface or moving when in use.
The removable drip tray collects grease or fat keeping the work surface clean and tidy during the busy periods of service.
The power light indicator lets your staff know if the machine is switched on reducing the risk of potential injury.
- Dimensions 225(H) x 440(W) x 465(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 385mm Depth
- Material 430 Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 97°C to 298°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 20.6kg
- Powerful 2.8kw elements provide precision heat for perfect cooking results
- Large 385 x 380mm cooking surface has enough room for all kinds of food
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate conducts heat evenly for ultra-consistent cooking
- Simple ON/OFF switch and temperature dial means controls couldn’t be easier
- Four non-slip feet ensure stability on any flat work surface
- Concealed drip tray catches excess fat or grease to keep worktops cleaner
- Tray is also removable to help make cleaning faster and easier
- Power light indicator immediately lets you know if machine is switched on
- Start up time: 15 minutes 30 seconds
- Recovery time: 9 minutes
- Number of usage per hour: 4 cycles
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia