Looking for a heated food display that can display a wide variety of hot food products? Then the Buffalo countertop heated food display will be the display product for you. Thanks to the temperature range of 30-90 degrees it allows both hot and cold foods to be stored allowing it to be used in all types of food.
Also the curved glass front enhances the product display by giving extra visibility helping to maximise impulse purchase.
Boasting the LED display light helps to keep the food lit up so customers can see it easily making the food look more vibrant, catching the customers eye.
And the countertop unit allows for your staff to easily pass hot food over to customers without it needing to wait by the till, thereby helping to save time during busy periods of service. It also can easily keep displays on top so your food of the day or special prices can be openly kept on display, helping to maximise promotional offers.
Featuring the easy-access sliding doors allows for staff to grab the food while letting minimal amount of food to be exposed to possible germs.
And the 3 shelves allows for different types of food to be stored without them needing to be touched, so you can store gluten free, vegetarian and vegan food on a separate shelf without worrying about risks of contamination.
- Capacity 120 Ltr
- Dimensions 670(H) x 687(W) x 568(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 5mm
- Temperature Range 30°C to 90°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 48kg
- Curved Glass Front
- LED Display Light
- Countertop Unit
- Adjustable temperature range 30°C to 90°C
- Easy-access sliding rear doors
- Supplied with 3 shelves
- Removable water pan helps retain humidity
- Start up times: 25 minutes
- Recovery time: 4 minutes
- Insulation thickness: 5mm
- Number of usage per hour: 10 cycles
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia