Looking for a contact grill that has two independently controlled plates? Then the Apuro bistro double contact grill will be perfect for you.
Also, the cast iron grill plates mean less oil is needed to be used helping to create a healthier cooking option.
The counter balanced top plate makes raising and lowering easy allowing for an even cooking.
And the simple dial temperature control creates an accurate temperature setting in a matter of seconds allowing for a quick and easy use.
The rapid heat up benefit means your chefs can cook to order saving energy during quieter hours.
Including the removable drip/grease collection tray keeps your work surface as clean as possible, while reducing the amount of fat on the plate allowing for a quick turnaround service.
- Dimensions 210(H) x 550(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 210×226
- Material 430 Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 100°C to 300°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 28.5kg
- Two flat plates ensure quick heat distribution for even faster cooking times
- Each plate independently controlled to grill two types of food simultaneously
- Simple dial controls give you accurate temperature settings in seconds
- Top plate is counter-balanced for smooth opening and closing
- Fast heat-up time helps you cook to order and save energy during quieter hours
- Adjustable swivel top plates can compress food for consistent cooking results
- Removable drip tray collects grease and keeps your work surface cleaner
- Grill scraper supplied to help you keep it in top condition for even longer
- Supplied with 15A plug
- Start up time: 15 minutes
- Recovery time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Number of usage per hour: 12 cycles
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia