Looking for a steel griddle plate that is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Then the Apuro cast iron countertop griddle will be perfect for you. Thanks to the stainless-steel material the griddle is both durable and reliable allowing it to last longer in the busy kitchen environment.
Also, the powerful 1.8kw feature enables even heat distribution, thereby leading to create the perfect cooking results.
The 385 x 280mm cooking area allows your chefs to cook even greater quantities without adding additional time.
And the simple ON/OFF switch and temperature dial controls makes it easy to use so it only needs to be turned on when being used.
And the non-slip rubber feet allows for stable positioning on the worktop so there is no risk of it sliding off the surface or moving when in use.
The removable drip tray collects grease or fat keeping the work surface clean and tidy during the busy periods of service.
The power light indicator lets your staff know if the machine is switched on reducing the risk of potential injury.
- Dimensions 230(H) x 440(W) x 365(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 280mm Depth
- Temperature Range 97°C to 298°C
- Weight 17kg
- Powerful 1.8kw element provides precision heat for perfect cooking results
- Spacious 385 x 280mm cooking surface has enough room for all kinds of food
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate conducts heat evenly for ultra-consistent cooking
- Simple ON/OFF switch and temperature dial means controls couldn’t be easier
- Four non-slip feet ensure stability on any flat work surface
- Concealed drip tray catches excess fat or grease to keep worktops cleaner
- Tray is also removable to help make cleaning faster and easier
- Power light indicator immediately lets you know if machine is switched on
- Start up time: 18 minutes 30 seconds
- Recovery time: 7 minutes 30 seconds
- Number of usage per hour: 5 cycles
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia