Looking for a Bain Marie that is durable and reliable for any commercial kitchen or buffet? Then the Apuro Bain Marie with Tap without Pans will be the product for you.
The powerful 1.2kw element and generous 21 litre capacity can store and heat up large quantities of food quickly, making it perfect for keeping all sorts of food, from carvery-style vegetables to baked beans, curry, chilli and more.
Also, the unit features adjustable temperature controls so you can easily change the temperature dependant on what’s being heated up, reducing the risk of it burning.
The full 1/1 GN sized cavity allows you to organise your pans however you want and when service is over, the handy front mounted drain tap makes emptying and cleaning simple.
Please note: pans and divider bars sold separately.
- Dimensions 327(H) x 645(W) x 432(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 30°C to 90°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 8.5kg
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Better overheat protection
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Gentle wet heat only operation
- Pans sold separately – fits 1/1GN containers up to 150mm deep
- Ideal for hot holding most liquid foods such as soups, gravy and mushy peas
- User friendly dial temperature control
- Tap for easy drainage
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia