Looking for a Bain Marie that is durable and reliable for any commercial kitchen or buffet? Then the Apuro Bain Marie with Tap & Pans 2x GN 1/3 2x GN 1/6 will be the product for you.
The powerful 1.2kw element and generous 21 litre capacity can store and heat up large quantities of food quickly, making it ideal for reliably keeping food warm for extended periods.
Also, the unit features adjustable temperature controls so you can easily change the temperature dependant on what’s being heated up, reducing the risk of it burning.
The full 1/1 GN sized cavity allows you to organise your pans however you want and when service is over, the handy front mounted drain tap makes emptying and cleaning simple.
The “boil-dry” safety cut-off prevents foods from being burnt, helping to protect the internal components if the water runs out.
This model includes four high quality Vogue GN pans and lids. 2x 1/3 and 2x 1/6 GN. Support/divider bars also supplied.
- Dimensions 327(H) x 645(W) x 432(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 30°C to 90°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 10.8kg
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Better overheat protection
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Gentle wet heat only operation
- Accepts GN pans up to 150mm deep
- Ideal for hot holding most liquid foods such as soups, gravy and mushy peas
- Includes 2 x 1/3 and 2 x 1/6, 150mm deep pans and lids
- User friendly dial temperature control
- Tap for easy drainage
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia