Looking for a Bain Marie that is durable and reliable for any commercial kitchen or buffet? Then the Apuro Bain Marie Base Unit will be the product for you.
The powerful 1.2kw element and generous 21 litre capacity can store and heat up large quantities of food quickly, making it perfect for keeping gravy, baked beans, and other pre-cooked foods ready to go.
Also, the unit features adjustable temperature controls so you can easily change the temperature dependant on what’s being heated up, reducing the risk of it burning.
The “boil-dry” safety cut-off prevents foods from being burnt and potentially ruining both the food and the Bain Marie pans.
Please note: pans and divider bars sold separately.
- Dimensions 327(H) x 645(W) x 432(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 30°C to 90°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 8kg
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Better overheat protection
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Gentle wet heat only operation
- Pans sold separately – fits 1/1GN containers up to 150mm deep
- Ideal for hot holding most liquid foods such as soups, gravy and mushy peas
- Can also fit 1/2 or 1/3 GN pans
- User friendly dial temperature control
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia